People suckered in to visiting.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2010 Bowman Platinum Baseball box break.

So I stopped by the local card shop and picked up a box of 2010 Bowman Platinum baseball to rip. 
The base cards look good in hand with a foil finish to them. They don't scan well on my scanner though.
The different color parallels and refractors really look great.   I ended up with a Justin Morneau gold /539,  a Hak-Ju Lee green /499, and several refractors all /999. 


The other hits in the box where the bonus box topper redemption autograph. I redeemed it and this popped up: congratulations, you unlocked a Gorkys Hernandez - BONUS - Refractor Autograph.  The other versions are, Refractor Autographs, Green Refractor Autographs, Blue Refractor Autographs, Red Refractor Autographs, Superfractor Autographs and Printing Plate Autographs.


My other hits where a Keyvius Sampson Refractor autograph, and a Scott McGough Autograph Jersey /740.  So according to the box and the sell sheet I was supposed to get two on-card autograph Refractor cards and (1) autographed relic card per box. So I was shorted one of the autograph refractor cards. 


So it look like I'll be contacting Topps customer service and emailing the required information for the missing autograph.  


All and all a nice looking product but a little disappointed in the missing autograph. 
Here are some scans of the cards. 




No comments:

Post a Comment